IAG New Zealand
2015 Data Quality Asia Pacific Award Winner
IAG New Zealand’s Commercial Lines Data IQ Program
The Data IQ Program was designed to create a metric that could measure the quality of data captured by the sales and distribution network and provide them with the tools required to track and improve Data Quality.
There were two key challenges that Data IQ needed to address:
* Bridge the gap between the benefit of collecting data and ensuring it is captured correctly
* Placing a data quality perspective over the system and process controls prevalent in the organisation
Hear the case Study of NZI's:
* Development of a Data IQ toolkit
* Educating Account Managers about Data Quality
* Addressing concerns about impact on Broker Relationships and change in workflows.
* Breaking Down Operational Silos
* Continuous Improvement
Keep in touch with Information and Data Quality Professionals and news on the awards in Asia Pacific via our dedicated LinkedIn Groups:Data Quality Asia Pacific Awards LinkedIn: